boredom blog

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sometimes I wish I were more bored

Because I have a lot of tv catching up to do. I've yet to watch from this week Love Monkey, the Grammys (most likely not in its entirety), two episodes of Scrubs, then after tonight, the Office (a Must See!), ER, and perhaps my personal favorite, Beauty and the Geek. It seems unfair to spend 8 hours confined to a chair, desk, and small room (athough it does have sunlight, which I am thankful for), only to have a mere 8 hours of freedom after. Thankfully, I'll have the cold weekend to catch up on all these very important issues.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't imagine anything more boring than watching the grammys after they have occurred. but then, my boredom tolerance is much lower than yours.

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger boredom blogger said...

Whatever. . . It's cold outside. I'll go out in the spring :)

 
At 7:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the love of god, woman! go outside, get some fresh air. there's life beyond Tivo!! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home