boredom blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

A Comic Book Perspective on a Comical Evening





"James, you aren't really going to make me sing are you?"
"Come'on. It will be fun. Plus, you're wasted. You won't even remember this tomorrow!"


















We went Walkin' . . . After Midnight












Whoops, forgot the words! Thank goodness for the screen!











Someone has one beer too many. And no swinging the mircophone allowed!













When I think about me. . . I touch you?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno which is worse: the event itself, the photoshop embelishment, or the chocolate fountain that's still asking so quietly and politely to be disassembled and cleaned. Thank God this only comes once a year.

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger boredom blogger said...

It's not photoshop embelishment, it's Kodak Easyshare. Just think of yourself like Hiro. Without the Nissan Versa.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home