boredom blog

Monday, February 20, 2006

Sunday Nights Used to be Boring


. . . before Grey's Anatomy. I've conceded to watching Desperate Housewives before Grey's Anatomy because there's nothing on and bf is usually playing video games. But, the best 60 minutes of tv during the week is arguable Grey's Anatomy.

Let's discuss last night's episode, which I believed was better than either "Code Black" eps. First of, Mark, McDreamy's best friend, was actually very hot. Good looking man. While those two were talking to Richard, the camera angels were great. Aligning them while one was in focus and the other blurry, then vice versa. Very telling.

Now then, questions. First, can you do surgery on a dead person. Wouldn't the oxygenation (or lack thereof) present a problem? Secondly, are spontaneous orgasms really possible? If so, what surgery would correct the problem? Perhaps I will look into this at home. Searching "spontaneous orgasms" at work might not bode well.

Final observations, Meredith's dad was the same actor who played Mr. Katimsky on My So Called Life. That character was gay gay gay. So, it's hard for me to think of him as anything but.

Also exciting this week. . . three episodes of American Idol. Yeah!

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good to see that an almost-ivy league education teaches one how to incorrectly use the apostrophe.

i do not agree that "grey's anatomy" is the best 60 minutes of tv in the week. (you claim that it's arguable, but god knows what arguments you've postulated.) you obviously have not seen any of the following educational programs on national geographic explorer, discovery channel, etc: el chupacabras; born with two heads; half-a-ton man; etc etc etc

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger Smags said...

You write just like I am standing there talking to you.. "gay gay gay"... I have heard you say that before! I have never watched Grey's Anatomy. I have never watched Desparate Housewives. I have never watched American Idol. But I would never miss an episode of the Real World vs. Road Rules- The Gauntlet. Now that's a good show.

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger boredom blogger said...

Smags, I know for a fact that you have heard me say it. And, next time we speak, I will tell you the exact episode that lead to the enthusiastic usage of those three words in a row followed by an exclamation mark.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home