boredom blog

Monday, February 27, 2006

2006 Mardi Gras Highlights


  • Man hitting his head on porta potty while exiting the facility
  • Some random dude yelling at me to "lift my top" (he didn't use those words) right when my brother was coming up to meet me
  • Spending all day searching for a pitcher of Hurricane - then leaving the coveted pitcher at the party
  • Crazy party dude placing large orange traffic cone on his head and dancing
  • Hitting myself in the head with badge while dancing
  • Throwing beads off a roof and hitting people in the head (I wasn't actually witness to this, but I heard it was funny)
  • Having my dad come pick me up like a 12 year old.
  • Not having to see any nasty-ass breasts flopping about!
  • Actually remembering all of these instances. . . . wait. . . . is that a good thing??

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

waite, your not a 12 year old child who call's their parents to pick them up when they know their parents really don't want to go to a nassass party? I guess I was confused.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home