boredom blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

An Actual Conversation

Friend: man, remind me to tell you a hilarious story about a married girl and a friend of mine.
i'll have to redact the names.

Friend: its basically this: married girl and guy go out to dinner on the company.

drink way too much.

girl comes back to his room, always a bad idea.

she pouts because he won't make a move.

she gets up, walks over to his suitcase

drops her pants and pees in his suitcase.

me: ok

Friend: then passes out in the bathtub. wrapped in a sheet.

me: that's the 3rd story I've heard this week about people peeing and pooping in a suitcase
what the hell?!?!

Friend: really?

me: yes!

Friend: apparently, its what really drunk people do.

me: guess it's a new trend so what happened in the morning?

Friend: she woke up, put her clothes on, and went back to her room.

if you know the girl, she wan't anywhere near this type.

totally bore-core.

me: so what happened when they had to face one another?

Friend: neither spoke of it. isn't that generally how its done?

me: she didn't even offer to dry clean his pee stained clothes?

Friend: no, but he had to throw out all his clothes so his wife didn't ask why

they smelled like urine.


me: is he glad he didn't hook up with her?

didn't the wife want to know where the clothes were?

Friend: no, he's convinced she never knew what she did.

he just bought more clothes.

me: that wins the best story of the day

Friend: true dat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home