boredom blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Currently Streaming on AOL


New JT album. Detailed comments to come later. . . It's later, and. . . I like it! FutureSex/LoveSounds is a departure from Justified if only because it's less poppy through a combination of hip hop and electronic music. I'm sure I'm reiterating what most reviews have said, but it's really Timbaland who should take credit for the album. JT is a vessel for his creations. True, JT did write and produce as well, but Timbaland really put his unique stamp on the record. FutureSex/LoveSounds is a great way to start the album. It's got a good beat. I can dance too it. Two thumbs up. It's inviting without being over bearing. Clearly by now we're all familiar with Sexy Back. Everytime I hear this I think of Benji and Travis strutting like supermodels. My favorite track is My Love. It's almost, dare I say, poetic and beautiful in its own way. The last couple of songs get to be a little to heavy handed in trying to solve the world's problems and don't necessarily fit in the with vibe of the rest, but overall, I like it! Who wants to hook me up with a copy?

Other music I'm considering owning: Ray LaMontagne, Last Kiss Sountrack. Any other suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

snowpatrol is rockin pretty hard right now, and I still cant believe we dint make it to jurassic 5.

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger boredom blogger said...

I like Chasing Cars. Hook us up.

 
At 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can dance too it. Two thumbs up."

that's funny cuz you can dance, and james dances with two thumbs up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home