boredom blog

Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh Man


I forgot how talented Sandra Oh is. Clearly what television has been missing for the past 50 years is an Asian Jew. This may be my favorite element on a TV show EVER! It's totally genius. And, she's such a great actress. She's funny and dramatic all in the same second. I have to admit, I actually watched Arli$$ so I was aware of her existence even before Sideways.

Other observations about Grey's Anatomy, some of which have been mentioned by other bloggers, but I swear I thought this stuff when I was watching it. The ticking noise was very annoying. I think viewers were smart enough to figure out that they were flashbacks. And, about those, the Gnarls Barkely song would not have existed when they were to have been starting. Also, Meredith had blonder hair then.

The only other strange thing about the episode was that Izzy was crying about her "dead fiance." First off, they were engaged for about a day. Secondly, there was a pretty big chance that he was dying, even after that LVAD wire or whatever. Still, I liked the Shiva bit.

I watched The Office too. Didn't enjoy watching Michael Scott kiss Oscar. Not really funny. Just awkward.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the great thing about greys anatomy is that its about a group of friends who are doctors. not doctors who happen to be friends. subtle but important. also, grey looks 52 years old in hi-def. really spoils the whole thing for me. Izzy looks good in hi-def. Not Grey though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home