boredom blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This is When You Know You Have Problems

Last night I dreamt that I was sitting at a piano with Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul trying to decide what song to sing for the next episode of American Idol. Clearly this was just a dream because the contestants don't get advice from the judges on that sort of thing. But, back to my unconsious mind. The top two choices I had were Only in My Dreams by Debbie Gibson and Straight Up by everyone's favorite two sheets to the wind judge. I kept telling them that I knew I had to sing songs with short notes because I was a bad singer. There was no resolution. They went on to pick other people to sing. On that "note" looking forward to tonight's performances. NOT looking forward to Rod Steward. No - I don't think you're sexy!

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you are a dork, and yes a bad singer, but whats weird is that i had a dream about you and one of your former friends last night, odd, don't you think?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home