boredom blog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Am Not a Winner


About two months ago, I took an online test to be considered as a candidate for Jeopardy. As in "This is Jeopardy!" hosted by Alex Trebek. Fortunately, one of the questions dealt with McDreamy and Grey's Anatomy. Unfortunately, there were questions about Russian czars and the make-up of the moon. My quiz puts me in the pot for a year. If I don't get called, I'll be taking that test again in 365 days. I'm so sure if I got on Jeopardy and the planets aligned themselves to present categories such as "women writers", "Britney Spears songs" or "St. Louis Landmarks" I would rule! I've even known the answers to some Final Jeopardy questions lately. So, let's hope they pick me.

Let's also hope Fox 2 picks me for their American Idol viewing party tomorrow night! How fun would it be to gather a bunch of American Idol fans and get to be on tv. I know my friends and family would be up for it. Hope to see you soon Randi Naughton!

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope, not a big winner this wee, but who knows what next weeks holds for the 5'2 girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home