boredom blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

If You're Really Really Bored


I recommend moving and, as Britney Spears would say "re-doin." In an effort to purchase a slip cover for one sofa and one chair, three trips were made to Target this weekend. They seriously do not care about the quality of their products, but I refuse to go to Wal-Mart. In period of 24 hours, the bf and I decided to paint the entire house, bought paint, and painted the bedroom and half of the living room. Our color scheme consists of "Mocha Rose", "Skywriter Blue" and "Toated Wheat Yellow" and last but not least "Mardi Gras Green". The final selection is for the kitchen. Since I have very little to do with that room, he got carte blanche on the decision. Also, if anyone knows how to get a job creating these color names, please let me know and we will both be quitting our day jobs.

Not only is "re-doin'" a good cure for boredom, but also a very good workout. My biceps are now stronger thanks to the giant roller. Moving in general is a good workout, especially for those with a lot of books. Heavy boxes.

The most complicated thing about moving is ensuring that the transition of cable service will be seamless. Particulary because the mother of all summer television watching is fast approaching. Yes, the Chen-bot and her Big Brother. If you do not watch this show, I highly recommend it. Last year the bf was staunchly opposed, but three months later, he was clearing his schedule, clinging to the hope that Janelle would pull through. Sadly, that did not occur. Will she get another chance this summer? I really hope to see Kaysar and Marcellas. Two more days until the voting begins!

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was pulling more for Kaysar, really. And now that I think about it, they mixed us the wrong green. I think it was supposed to be "new sprout" or "piddlywink"- mardi gras seems a little off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home