boredom blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

So You Think You Can Be On Dance TV?


You know what So You Think You Can Dance reminded me of tonight? Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Did Cat Deeley not look like Helen Hunt after she took over for Miss Ricky? I was completely surprised she didn't ride onto stage on a chariot. Also, Jessica resembles Sarah Jessica Parker. All we need is the Shannon Doherty look alike and a cool dude with a motorcycle (Jamyz?).

I think it's a shame Jason didn't last longer. It's hard to prove your dance-worthiness with a hip hop routine, especially when compared to the technically proficient and graceful Ryan. I could have seen Heidi go, but the two future strippers are gone and that's ok with me.

In other tv news, America does not have talent I'm interested in seeing. I will be voting for Kayar, Janelle, Howie and James for the next two weeks. You should do the same.

Last week I referenced my move. Why, you may ask, is this girl spending so much time watching tv when she has a whole apartment to pack? I've been asking myself the same question. And the answer is I DON'T KNOW. Have any tips to prevent packing procrastination? Send them my way.

And now back to Making the Band 3. Yes, that's how bad it is.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

get to work! or make me a sandwich. either, really.

 
At 7:09 AM , Blogger boredom blogger said...

Yes - I totally forgot to mention that Rhianna was totally lipsyncing! And, I automatically don't like her because (I heard) that Jay-Z is cheating on Beyonce with her. Which is even more scary because she looks like a younger more miniature version of B.

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger boredom blogger said...

Also bf - If we had anything in the fridge other thank a bottle of Chardonnay, I'd consider the sandwhich making. Fortunately, it's a big bottle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home